Photo Credit: Jay Cuthrell
Discussion Leader Themes
- Any sufficiently advanced product is indistinguishable from marketing
- Listen to futurists and historians before ignoring both
- The perfect team is one to do it, one to write it down, and one to think ahead
- Balancing innovation, governance, and computational possibilities
- And more… just give me a few days to prepare
Discussion Leader Bio
Jay Cuthrell is Chief of Staff to the SVP & Chief Technology Officer of Dell EMC Converged Platforms & Solutions. He is a frequent industry discussion leader on trending and emergent impactful technology. An innovative and sought after energetic industry leader, Jay leverages his extensive experiences as a CTO, VP, and GM in high growth ICT companies as well as global infrastructure consulting roles for Fortune 500 clients to be a trusted advisor on strategic technology.
Jay’s expertise demonstrated through strong growth and change cycles provides a unique perspective into the future of the technology industry. His previous engagements include providing a key role as a consultant through cuthrell.com, where he worked closely with service providers, startup companies, and investment groups. Jay is a published industry author in ReadWrite, Telecompetitor, and NTCA Roundtable as well as a frequent corporate blogger.
Jay holds a BS in Materials Science and Engineering from North Carolina State University and grew up in Beaufort, North Carolina. His personal blog can be found at jaycuthrell.com.
Please read my disclosure.